Turmeric by Fusion Health
Fusion Health Turmeric is a super-concentrated and highly bioavailable source of curcumin to help manage mild osteoarthritis.
Features and Benefits:
- High potency anti-inflammatory formula
- Super-concentrated and highly bioavailable turmeric formula containing Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Provides 750mg per day of curcuminoids (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Helps manage mild osteoarthritis
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to improve curcumin bioavailability by more than 20 times
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®)from Curcuma longa (Turmeric)||25.1g (25,125mg)|
|- standardised to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) powder rhizome||250mg|
|- standardised to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Plus extract equiv. to dry:|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||86.5mg|
|standardised to piperine||4mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily with food.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.