5 Reasons to add BioPerine® to Your Supplement Stack
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT”. What if I told you it’s NOT TRUE!!
Truth is YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!!
Consuming food and supplements is one step in the process but absorbing and assimilating them is really the critical part. Any of us can shove food, pills and powders down our gob but that doesn’t mean they are actually benefiting us.
What if I told you there was a compound found in nature that can enhance the absorption of certain nutrients by 2000%!!
Would you be interested?
Would you want to add it to your fat burner and your pre-workout?
That’s exactly what we’ve done with THERMAL SWITCH™ and POWER SWITCH™!
WHAT IS BIOPERINE®?
BioPerine® is a patented extract of Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) standardized to a minimum of 95% piperine. Piperine is a powerful alkaloid that has been isolated and used to enhance the bioavailability of other co-administered nutrients for over 20 years.
HOW DOES BIOPERINE® WORK?
- BioPerine® enhances P-glycoprotein(P-gp). This transport protein is thought to assist in the absorption of many different nutrients including, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanicals like resveratrol, curcumin and more.
- BioPerine® independently increases thermogenesis which makes it an ideal choice to add to your fat burner. Most of the thermonutrient-induced thermogenesis is facilitated by beta receptors, which include a compound known as cyclic adenosine 3’, 5’ monophosphate (cAMP).
The role of cAMP as a "second messenger" to the hormonal and enzymatic actions in the body is well recognized. When thermogenesis occurs, the demand for fresh nutrients to sustain the metabolic processes rapidly increases. Meaning the body enhances nutrient absorption to meet the increasing demand as calories are burnt as heat.
- Piperine has been found in independent studies to stimulate the release of catecholamines (stimulatory neurotransmitters) and thermogenic hormones, whose action is made possible by the presence of cAMP.
- Increased blood flow to the gastrointestinal tract (GI) may enhance your bodies ability to digest and absorb nutrients more efficiently. Piperine has been shown to facilitate improved blood flow resulting in greater nutrient absorption.
- Black pepper has also been shown to increase your bodies ability to break down fat cells in the liver. This may result in an improved ability to metabolize stored bodyfat. Also, a study in 2012 showed piperine had the ability to reduce adipogenesis or the build up of new fat tissue. Therefore, independently BioPerine® may help speed up fat burning and reduce the formation of new fat tissue.
HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE DOES BIOPERINE® MAKE?
A clinical study done at St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, India and published in Planta Medica journal in 1997 provided clinical evidence of piperine’s role in increasing the bioavailability of Curcumin. It has become one of the most downloaded papers of that journal.
BioPerine® significantly improved the uptake of Curcumin (the healthful compound from turmeric roots) with clinically validated efficacy in a wide range of health conditions ranging from inflammation to cancer.
Bioavailability of Curcumin (2000 mg) when co-administered with BioPerine® (20 mg) was enhanced by 20-fold or 2000% compared to bioavailability of Curcumin alone at doses that were devoid of adverse side effects.
When used at a lower dose of 5mg BioPerine® has been pretty damn effective also. When co-administered with B6 the bioavailability of vitamin B6 (100 mg) was evaluated with and without BioPerine®. At 2 hours, the maximum serum levels of vitamin B6 was 2.5 times (250%) higher in the group receiving BioPerine® as compared to the control group. At 4 hours, vitamin B6 levels in the group receiving BioPerine® were 1.4 times (140%) higher as compared to the control group.
The levels of BioPerine® added to THERMAL SWITCH™ and POWER SWITCH™ is within the researched range (5mg) and may provide a profound increase in the bioavailability of the other compounds co-administered in the products.
In addition to the enhanced absorption of nutrients BioPerine® may naturally provide a unique thermogenic benefit which may result in an increase in fat loss.
You are likely to experience better results from these two products due to the addition of this nutrient enhancing super compound called BIOPERINE®.
Absorb More With…